Epocrates Online

Thursday, May 27, 2004

PDA in a day...
Ok, what PDA am I using? It's a Palm Tungsten T2 with Panasonic 256MB SD paired with Ericsson T39m.

Usually the T39m will wake me up but sometime if I want to wake up earlier, I'll set my T2's WorldClock alarm.

At work, for PIM function, I'm using Agendus; schedulling, looking up contacts & pager nos...

If I'm running an OT for the day, I'll use a small Excel file I created on DocToGo to culculate the doses of Induction Agents needed for Paediatric cases.

Sometimes using MedCal for some formulas. SnapCalc is also very handy especially when I need the calculator function but don't want to close whatever applications I was running at the time...

After my patient is under and stable, I read eBooks or Textbooks on iSilo; Brows the web using WebPro; Currently, trying to start blogging using mo:Blog.

When I get really bored even after browsing the web with WebPro, I do play some games on my Palm; Read comics using ComicGuru; Showoff some photos with AcidImage & some 'ahem ahem' video clips with Kinoma Player to my colleagues.

Oh, I log my cases using HandBase (damn lazy to log.... that reminds me that I didn't write my logbook yesterday)

Will also use the Memo function to write some notes or refer to previous notes. When I'm on-call, will jog down refered cases and traced results on NotePad.

When I need to refer to texts... I use textbook in iSilo format or few Skyscape products like 5MCC, AnesthesiaDrugs, ClinAnes and ACC Pocket Guide; For drug reference, I'm used to ePocrates Rx and AbxGuide.

Few other useful medical applications that I use are: Eponyms, ICUMath, Kidometre.

Off-line Journals readers like JrnlToGo and

Manage SMS with TTCommunicator, (Hate to type on numeric pad).

Monitor my cash flow with SplashMoney.

Read Bible with BibleReader & tune guitar with PhonTuner (thanx David for beamming me this).

Ok, when I go to KL jalan-jalan, Metro brings me from place to place and Mapopolis gives me the orientation... before I call up my friend in KL for help. :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit