Epocrates Online

Saturday, February 25, 2006

A morale boost

Mr F that I bolgged last month Is back to the common general surgical ward and is in a very positive mood and relatively in good shape. Congratulates to all helth care workers who involved in taking care of him!

He was transfered back from plastic surgical. The plastic team had done a marvelous job. He last a lower limb, injured his genitalia, losses part of his bowel, losses more then 20kg but he has his life back and his lovely wife (a staff nurse) is doing a good job keeping him in a good shape (physically and mentally).

I went to visit him last week when my surgical colleague informed me that he is back to their ward. He is cheerful now compare to when we transfered him out from ICU. I think finally he sees and focus on what he have got rather then what he had lost. He is ready to embark on his next phase of life which I worried he might not be able to cope. I'm not worry now.

Godspeed and God bless u Mr F.

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 12:14 PM, Blogger iml said...

It's heart warming to see positive recovery both mentally and physically from patients who have gone through so much. Keep up the good work doc!!

 
At 3/02/2006 12:58 AM, Blogger LT said...

thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit