Epocrates Online

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Pizza hut's 1-300 #

Anybody try ordering pizza delivery out of PJ/KL area with this service?

It's a pain in the a**. I've tried to order from 2 different addresses in Penang before and they always can't figure out where am I and which Pizza Hut in town they should refer me to.

today I called 1-300-88-2525 at about 6:25pm.

A nice lady took my call, after the initial phone and address check, she couldn't figure out which pizza hut in penang cover my area. So she put me on hold, ask for help from her supervisor. After few minutes on-hold listening to the pre-recorded pizza hut ad bla bla bla.. She finally came back to me and told me they didn't deliver to my area.

I said: "no way, i've ordeedr for deliverty before and it's this bla bla bla outlet in Penang which cover my area."

After some clicking sound from the key board, she told me sorry, not according to her system. So i took the number of my local pizza hut outlet and make a call there.

This time, the guy in my local outlet confirmed that they do deliver to my area but insisted that I have to call KL to place my order. Even after I explained to them about my problem.

Having no choice... still wanted to eat pizza for dinner, I called KL/PJ again. Told them the local outlet need them to take my order... after a few more minutes of 'consultation' with her supervisor, she finally took down my order and told me to call back if I didn't get my order in 30 mins.. How sweet...

However, I actually waited 1 hr for my pizza.... Total time taken from i dial the 1-300 number was 1 hr 30 min. The 1 nation 1 number thingy doesn't work... if they didn't update their database...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit