Epocrates Online

Thursday, April 12, 2007

On day, in OT reception area.

Ortho MO: (on the phone) ....... oh ok, .... thank you.

Orothopod Surgeon: (sitting beside) what happen?

Ortho MO: bla bla bla... (it's a referal from other dept.)

Orthopod: what? ppl refering case to u, u still say thank you ar? I'd have answered 'what? what u want?'... bla bla bla....


Few days later inside OR.

Orthopod: Lower the table. (nothing happen, no ppk around and I was bz writting the note)

Orthopod: (looking at me) is the table lowest? (indicating wants the table set to the lowest).

Me: Ar? (make a blur look) Talking to me? Do I hear a please and thank you?


Where goes the manner?

2 Comments:

At 5/29/2007 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/02/2007 11:29 PM, Blogger LT said...

Walaueh... dun la post a name here... Might or might not be her leh...

I'll have to delete ur post though! Sprry about tht.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit