Epocrates Online

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Having problem with epocrates

I use MedCal and ePocrates very offen during my ICU rounds. Recently, the data in my palm epocrates seems to gone bizarre. This is one of the example:

When I look for renal dose of Cefepime, this is what came out:


Try using the ePocrates Online, and we got this (the correct data):


I wonder anyone else having same kind of problems?

Currently, for antibiotic, I'm sticking to ABXGuide.

I'm waiting for coments from epocrates.

3 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palmo Anest, please contact advocate@epocrates.com and I can provide instructions on how to get back up and running.

 
At 5/04/2007 12:45 PM, Blogger LT said...

I've sent an email to Support@epocrates.com the other day and all i got was an auto-generated response.

I'll contact advocate@epocrates.com this time.

Thanks.

 
At 5/07/2007 11:23 PM, Blogger LT said...

Problem solved. Thanks.

I deleted/uninstalled the programme on my Palm n PC. Then reinstalled and it works like it should be now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit