Epocrates Online

Monday, October 16, 2006

Little Napoleon

Today I have met our local little napoleon in the hospital. She is our administrative clerk who had been very notorious.

I finally got my confirmation in service (Pengesahan dalam jawatn) after completing 5 years of service. (no thanks to the little napoleon, if I didn't went down to Putrajaya last year, untill today still don't know what went wrong). Anyway, that's another story.

Since I'm confirmed, I'm eligible to apply for local master programme. During the process, I found out my SKT for year 2003 was missing so I asked my boss to re-write a SKT report for year 2003 for me. My boss did it and gave me a high 9x.xx% marks. When I summited the report to our datin napoleon, she REJECTED the report and said:

'How can it be so high! You were only 1st year in your department in 2003. How can u get such a high mark? I'm already serving 30 years and just got 90+% this year! Ask her to re-write a more realistic mark!'

Bugger...

This is the mark my direct boss gave me, had nothing to do with your 30 years in service and only got 90.xx%. Look at how many complaints u little napoleon got from all of us for job not done, missing paperworks etc... It is already a big surprise for a 90% for ur SKT! If I were ur direct boss... u'll get a 69%!

Bugger... Now, go back to work! Dun shit!

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 9:40 AM, Blogger http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

Haha
Cool down
You still has to face her for sometime

 
At 10/20/2006 11:14 AM, Blogger LT said...

yeah, tht's y i still have to hold my fire at her... :)

Thnx for visiting. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit