Epocrates Online

Friday, May 25, 2007

Atypical anaesthetist

They said anaesthtists have OCD (Obcessive Compulsive Disorder). I always consider myself atypical in this case coz I am much relax and less organised.

This is my GA trolly when I started a day.


Anfter an emergency paeds surgery, this is how it usually looks like. Messy.



Lo and hebold, the other day I met my match! Look at his trolly after an elective case!


Welcome to the club! Dr G :) Hope you enjoy your stay in this department.

3 Comments:

At 5/28/2007 6:56 PM, Blogger sbanboy said...

HAHAHAHAHA.... I could not stop laughing !!!! I have seen worst ones .... haha ...

 
At 6/02/2007 12:37 AM, Blogger Chen said...

i prefer my trolly need, as in the first pict :D

 
At 6/02/2007 9:22 PM, Blogger LT said...

sbanboy: hihi. glad that u took some time out for lunch with me the other day.

chen: u c? I rest my case... hehe. Too bad u left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit