Epocrates Online

Monday, May 07, 2007

Problem solved - ePOCRATE

I'm impressed with ePOCRATES support team! Erica from ePOCRATES emailed me the 2nd day after I write to them regarding my problem with the product. I'm impressed, even though I'm using the free version, their response is fast.

Here is what she said:
I spoke with customer support and they said you most likely have "Scrabbled data".
You just need to delete one file, then sync again.
The file is called "OnBoardAU.prc" on your device that needs to be removed.
Let me know how that works for you. Are you aware of our free drug search option that you could add to your blog? It's at www.epocrates.com/medsearch and allows you to have a widget on your site to search the Epocrates drug database. Might be a nice little addition if you are interested.
However, I've tried deleting only the 'OnBoardAU.prc' but it doesn't help. I ended up delete the whole programme on my Palm T5 then downloaded and reinstalled the ePOCRATES Rx version 8.10.

This is how it looks like on my PC during the sync process.



After the re-installation and sync, I have a functional ePOCRATES on my Palm T5 again.

I've also added a widget on top of this blog that can perform a search on ePOCRATES Online. Thanks Erica for the info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit