Epocrates Online

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Palmdoc Chronicles

The Palmdoc Chronicles: "Palmdoc" blog about this "Easy Pulse" the other day. I always wanted to have such a nice handy gadget.

However after reading this that MRSA and VRE survive on keyboard more then 24hr, I'm little reluctant to whip out my Palm when I'm 'handling' patient. Especially now that I have 2 little 6 months old at home. :)

Did anyone out there try to culture what's growing on his/her handphone/PDA? I might want to do it soon and will report back to u guys.




1 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 11:16 PM, Blogger Chen said...

u post an interesting question over here... Well, i'm one of those who use my Palm Zire 71 a lot in my GICU.. eg. epocrates, med calc etc... and as well searching for phone numbers & pager number..

mmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit