Epocrates Online

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Chosen One

Got to be the chosen one again. This time I surely don't like it. It's the Khusus Kenegaraan. I remembered when I attended my Khusus Induksi organised by Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Pulau Pinang, the organiser told us that we don't have to attend this particular Khusus tatanegara any more coz they have included the module into our khusus induksi.

To me this is a khusus that wasted time and money. However, this is one of the khusus that the admin will gladly let us claim for the transportation and what not(probably coz all govt emplyees have to go, including admin ppl). However govt money IS our money! Come on, we have had tatanegara in primary school, then secondary school, later in form 6... I dunno about local uni coz I wasn't the lucky chosen one then. The same thing were repeated in the induksi and now we need to attend the khusus again! What a waste of time, money and energy!

This khusus will be held on 7th to 11th July but we only get the letter on the 4th of July! They thought we are in the army or what? Always sedia berkhidmat, saip sedia menerima arahan eh? By allowing 2 of us to go, my departments have to make lots of changes of the duty roster etc...

I'm sure it's going to cost the govt thousands of ringgit per head for this khusus again. I'll said give all the budget of this khusus kenegaraan nation wide to the BPR (Badan Pencegah Rasuah) to empower them and we'll sure have better civil service!

3 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 1:12 PM, Blogger LT said...

Oh ya Gasman, may be I should start with asking everyone to sing Negaraku in the morning b4 they begin any cases in my OT huh?

 
At 7/11/2005 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, it's "kursus"... not "khusus"!! ;)

 
At 7/12/2005 11:15 AM, Blogger LT said...

Anonymous,

Thank you for pointing out my ejaan mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit