Epocrates Online

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Been bz with my new ride - The Kangoo!

Haven't been posting for some time. Coz 1st I was bz searching the net to gather info about this new ride of mine, Renault Kangoo. Later after I've gathered enough info, went ahead and bought the car/mpv/van from TC Euro Prai branch. After getting the car I was just all over it.. hahaa... Looking for accessories, waxing the car etc etc...

I was looking for a 7 sitter due to my family size getting bigger... I wanted the Inova, but had to wait 1 yr for the delivery. Next in line will be the Avanza, Citra and Kangoo. Kangoo definitely stand tall among them. It's safety features alone already win my heart.

I get my car on the 7th Nov. 10 days after booking the car. Fast right? :)



Some peoples think it's funny or ugly, I think it's just cute! Don't you agree with me too?



And take a lot of the space I have... after installing 2 baby car seats, there's still lost of space on the 2nd row seat. However, the 3rd row is nothing to shout about.

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2005 1:31 PM, Blogger sbanboy said...

Yo bro ... when can I get a free ride. Good for you .... Kangoo looks nice.

 
At 12/23/2005 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i'm having the same color too!

 
At 5/05/2006 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kinda late to post the comment here but just to let you know that kangoo's got a new home:

www.kangooclubmalaysia.com

seal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit