Epocrates Online

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Where is my on call allowences?

My friend GASMAN wrote about empty promises by the Malaysian Government back in July 2005 to it's doctors in public service.

Months passed by since then, and we have a confirmation that the call claims are indeed increased to the new rate. I've received my June call claims. But that's all I've got so far. It is already mid Oct 2005 and I haven't been getting my on call allowences of July, August and September 2005.

Is our government running out of cash so soon this year? Previously, it was the last 2 or 3 months that we can't get the allowences in time but this year as early as July??

Seems to me that Pak Lah is not doing a very good job as Finance Minister (or any other post he is holding) Remember his on-going fight with corruptions?? Some might ask what fight?? It's already more then 2 years he ask us to work with him but not for him... I was impressed then, but very dissapointed now.

1 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 10:44 PM, Blogger LT said...

Update: I've got my July, Aug and Sept claims. Malaysia still boleh after all. :)
Selamat DeepaRaya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit