Epocrates Online

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pityriasis Rosea Part II

I'm no longer spotty as I mention in previous post. The rashes, fading away as they should be.

Although study suggest that there is no association with stress but my personal experience told me there might just be! Every post call day the rashes seems more erythematous (redness) the normal day. So I think it does associate with stress (yes anaesthsia call is very high stress). The other possible factor will be cold aircon environment (but even when I'm home, my room's aircon is usually on, although not as colc as in OT), or the detergent they use for our OT scrub shirt (I wear it every working day too) so very unlikely are these 2 causes.

Anyway, am glad that I'm no longer spotty! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit