Epocrates Online

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Master Program

Have waited for this for a long time. Finally I've been confimed in service thus eligible to apply for my master program.

Sent in my application today. It's either make it or break it. If I got it, I'll still stay in service,otherwise it'd be off to private practice next year.

No point staying as chronic MO any further if not getting into master program.

I like my current job. I like anaesthetic, I like serving public hospital, but my family deserve a better living...

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 5:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sheesh LT, it's unfair to take so long to confirm in service. MOs should be given the oppurtunity (in fact, encouraged) to go into the field that they are interested in as early as possible.

It would be a waste if you don't do anaesthesia. You and Gy were my favourite anaes MOs in SJ. Hehe. (Dun tell him.)

 
At 10/23/2006 11:43 PM, Blogger LT said...

It is unfair but that's life.

Thanx Bernard, n u know u were our favourite surgeon while u were around. But u were too much overwork back then.

Happy holidays...

 
At 11/14/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger spinosum said...

I am sure u will get into Anaes Master program this round! Dont worry! :)
All the best!

 
At 11/15/2006 10:33 PM, Blogger LT said...

Thanx spinosum. r u eligible to apply this round too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter create hit